The Open University is involved in language projects including:
- RESEARCHING MULTILINGUALLY Creating a research network through which to better understand complexities and opportunities when researching multilingually.
- The eFeedback Evaluation project. JISC-funded. Here is the link to it on the JISC website.
- Intent An Erasmus Multilateral project promoting virtual intercultural exchange between university classrooms in Europe and beyond
- MAGICC An ERASMUS multilateral project to integrate multilingual and multicultural academic communication competences as learning outcomes at BA and MA levels.
- Performing Languages A Grundtvig Partnership project for amateur theatre groups, drama trainers and language teachers (France, Italy, Spain, UK). Explores intercultural communication through drama and language.
- DOTS Developing Online Teaching Skills (Bite-size training for language professionals).
- Vivre en Aquitaine.
- LITERALIA Learning In Tandem to Encourage Reciprocal Autonomous Learning In Adults
- Intercultural Communication
- fOUndit a site for collecting and rating online resources relevant to Open University courses.
- LORO resources for language teaching available to download and reuse.